Benjamin Franklin said it best: “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
Thanks to ECPI University’s partnership program, organizations can educate their workforce and compete in a changing world, all at the same time.
How does it work? At no cost, a business can partner with ECPI University to receive benefits for employees, and their dependents, including scholarship matching (up to 15%), program support, automatic scheduling and credit for prior learning. And with year-round schedules, students can fast-track their way to graduation.
It’s been a busy few months for the University Partnerships team, bringing in nearly 20 new corporate partners in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and more since our last edition of eConnect.
Please welcome our 18 newest partners to ECPI University!
- Thrive at Home Adult Care (covers all of NC)
- Cornerstone Healthcare Staffing (covers all of NC)
- Interim Healthcare (covers all of NC)
- Zapi Inc. (covers all of NC)
- Searstone Retirement Community (covers all of NC)
- York County
- Hampton Roads Sanitation District
- SimIS, Inc.
- Top of the Line Healthcare Staffing (Huntsville, NC)
- ProMedica Skilled Nursing & Rehab (Greenville, SC)
- Providence Health (11 post-acute locations in upstate of SC)
- TempePack Technologies (Richmond, VA & Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Goldbelt (national account)
- Visiting Angels
- Planned Parenthood South Atlantic Region
- NHC Parklane
- Presbyterian Homes of SC (six locations throughout the state)
- Addus Homecare South Eastern Region
(six locations throughout SC & Augusta, GA)
Be the first to comment on "Welcome to ECPI University’s Newest Partners"